- We do not accept reservations until we have determined the quality which is typically 8-12 weeks.
- Each kitten is evaluated on an individual basis and is priced accordingly to color, pattern and marking.
-Kittens leave our home between 12-16 weeks of age, not any younger!
Once kittens are ready to be adopted:
1) We will share each kitten profile on Instagram, Facebook, Red, and our website at the same time for future parents to consider adoption
- Please note that we will usually share kitten profiles after they are born, but not all kittens are open for adoption (some might be reserved for my own breeding program and/or breeder friends)
- Instagram: Caviar Dreams Ragdoll (@caviardreamsragdoll)
- Facebook: Caviar Dreams Ragdolls | Facebook
2) Potential kitten parents reach out to me on Instagram, Facebook, Red, our website, or through Email
3) I send out questionnaire to understand more about the potential kitten parents' family
4) Potential kitten parents fill out the questionnaire
5) If both parties (me and the kitten parents are okay with it), a contract will be signed to ensure the kitten goes to a proper home and receive optimal care + love!
6) A deposit is made for the kitten; It is a $500, non-refundable and that does get applied to the total price of the kitten.
7) Kittens will be ready to go home between 12-16 weeks of age!
Your future kitten will come with:
- Written contract and two year genetic guarantee.
- Wellness exam given by my Vet; dewormed and age appropriate FVRCP vaccinations
- Already altered (spayed or neutered) + TICA and/or CFA registration papers upon request
- Parents are tested negative for FeLV & FIV, and DNA tested negative for the RD and MC HCM mutation, PKD, and other genetic flaws
- Welcome home bag!
As of April 1st, 2021:
- Pet Quality: Pricing starts at $2,000 (will be neutered or spayed).
Pet Quality kittens are less than perfectly marked or may have another penalizing or disqualifying feature which would prevent them from being shown.
- Show Quality: Pricing starts at $2,500 (will be neutered or spayed).
Show Quality kittens have perfect or near perfect markings, and come with showing rights.
- Breed Quality: Evaluated individually for pricing; we offer Breeding Quality Cats occasionally to small registered Ragdoll catteries only which practice early spay/neuter; only to established REGISTERED breeders that I trust and have a great relationship with.
- Retired: We have retired ragdolls occasionally to GOOD and QUALITIED homes.
- In-Cabin AirTransport via Hand Courier: $500 - 550; kitten will depart from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and flying cost are the responsibility of the purchaser
- Health Certificate for Transport: $75 - 150
- Rabies for Transport: $40
- Rabies is only needed for kittens that will take the airplane; for local buyers, it is recommend that the kitten receive the rabies no younger than 4 months old
- Neuter / Spray: usually $100 - 250
Note: We focus on matching the RIGHT Ragdoll kitten to the right family. We reserve the right to stop or refuse any Ragdoll kitten/cat sale, even after a deposit is made.
- We accept Venmo, PayPal, and Zelle for deposits to hold a kitten.
- We require a $500 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit to officially reserve a pet kitten. The deposit is applied towards the price of the kitten.
- You may make payments on your kitten at any time as he or she grows; the final balance owed on the kitten is due before the time of pick up if there is an unpaid balance at the time of pick up. Your kitten CANNOT go home until it is paid in full.
- All service fees through PayPal or any other apps are buyers responsibility. Please be sure to check the box that says you're responsible for the fees to cover PayPal fees when using PayPal.
Our cattery is a closed cattery which means NO stud service is available.
- NOT ALLOWED to DECLAWING!
- INDOOR only!
- NO ABANDON due to moving!
- Our cats and kittens are raised with love and care. They have been a part of the family since day 1! Before you adopt the kitten(s), please think carefully if you are ready to do so.
- Ragdoll kittens do very well in pairs. There are many benefits to getting two kittens. They keep each other from getting bored and out of trouble. Ragdolls are a very social breed of cat and can become anxious or depressed without companionship from humans or other animals.
- On average, Ragdolls live 10 to 20 years, are you ready to accept a new family member for the next 10 to 20 years?
- If you are a student, is your landlord / leasing office allow you to have a cat? When you move to another city or country, are you ready to bring the ragdoll with you?
Copyright © 2021 Caviar Dreams Ragdolls - All Rights Reserved.